Welcome to this SPACIOUS waterfront home w/ swimming pool. This home sits on over a 1/4 acre lot in the beautiful and quiet neighborhood of Oakwood. Enjoy a spacious floor plan w/ 3 beds, 3.5 baths and separate living, family, & dining rooms that provide 2,700+ sqft under air. Main bathroom has been completely updated with separate bath tub and shower. Updated eat-in kitchen w/ quartz counters & SS appliances. New vinyl flooring throughout. Screened patio w/ recently remodeled heated pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen overlooking the tiki hut & canal. Utility room, storage room & 2-car garage offers lots of extra space too. NO HOA.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Separate Formal Dining Room
- Laundry Tub
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Other,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- French Doors, Blinds,Plantation Shutters,Skylight(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Breakfast Area,Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Fireplace,Custom Mirrors,Pantry,Skylights,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage,On Street.
- Tar Gravel, Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Pool,Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Enclosed Porch,Fence,Fruit Trees,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price